We want you to share photos of the Giant Plastic Tap far and wide to help spread the word, but we have a few simple rules to follow depending on who you are.
The copyright and all rights in all content is owned by Benjamin Von Wong and (if applicable) contributors who submitted work as part of the #TurnOffThePlasticTap campaign (“Contributor Works”).
- Feel free to tag, post, share and discuss Giant Plastic Tap and the content that we create on your socials as long as you tag @vonwong and add #TurnOffThePlasticTap in your post. The content can only be shared/posted on social media.
NGOs, Non-Profits and Small Businesses (under 5 employees)
- Same as with individuals except that the tag @vonwong must appear in the first line of credit below any social media post, and the hashtag #TurnOffThePlasticTap needs to be somewhere in the description. You cannot use the content to make it appear that Giant Plastic Tap or Von Wong are directly affiliated with your organization or endorsing you or any other product or service (i.e., no commercial use).
- You also need to include the same credit information that appears with the work on our original post, including for any Contributor Works, along with a link back to the original source of the content on our website or social media.
- The content can only be posted on social media and cannot be transferred or distributed to anyone else.
- Same rules as above for NGOs/non-profits/small businesses.
- Regardless of the digital media outlet, the content can only be used for editorial purposes in connection with your coverage of the Giant Plastic Tap project with credit provided to “©Von Wong” and (if applicable) any contributor provided with credit with the original Contributor Work, along with including a link back to the original source of the photos on our website or social media channels.
Businesses (5+ employees)
- Same rules as for small businesses, except (this is important), you must boost your post on the applicable social media channel through a credit with a value of at least $100 (USD). Note that we will not receive any proceeds from such payments – we see this as a win-win that will help us spread the word and to recognize a small part of the goodwill that will be created through your brand’s association with Giant Plastic Tap.
Assets and resources:
- For high-rez behind the scene images of the project, you can find them here
- If you’re looking for extra/additional behind-the-scene images, you can find them here
- To see influencer submissions, you can find them here – Same terms and conditions apply, but instead of tagging @vonwong, please tag them.
- Once you’ve posted these, please provide us with a link to your post using this form.
- If you want to use the content or refer to Giant Plastic Tap in any other way other than what you are permitted to do in these terms (or if you have any questions), you must contact Suzy Johnston + Associates at email@example.com with the subject line “Giant Plastic Tap Permission” in advance.