- How to make a viral fundraiser Earlier this year, I made a video that went viral. This video — created to help fund a cure for a complex degenerative brain disease that 4-year-old Eliza O’Neill and thousands of others suffer from — took a flagging GoFundMe campaign that had only managed to raise $96,000 over 9 months and helped it to […]
- How to wirelessly tether your camera to Lightroom Ever since I started doing large scale photoshoots, I’ve always looked for a solution to wirelessly tether to my computer. Tethered shooting is a pain because I tend to move around too much and trip over my cables bringing the entire shoot to an epic end. Wireless tethering was only a long-gone dream with the […]
- Hands on shooting with the Light Blaster – A Von Wong Review & giveaway Von Wong takes the Light Blaster out for a spin and shares his two cents as well as the photo results
- Inspiration: Abstract photography like you've never seen before… with superheroes VonWong introduces abstract superhero photographer Anick Morel
- Six things to keep in mind when planning your first workshop – By Pratik Naik Guest inspiration Pratik Naik from Solstice Retouch breaks down the essential steps needed to planning a workshop.
- Why should I buy a teleprompter? Should I buy a teleprompter? Why should I get a teleprompter? Which teleprompter should I get? Here are a couple answers to your questions: As someone who makes BTS videos on a weekly basis, I’ve found that having one of these nifty devices can really help me improve the quality of the videos that I […]
- How to make your own product display VonWong describes how to create your own video product display using a cineskater, a macbook pro cover and some table glass!
- The Indestructible Hard Drive Von Wong tests the durability of a supposedly indestructible hard drive. Moral of the story? All photographers should learn how to spit fire.
- DIY VonStudio I recently decided to inspire myself from a video I saw posted over at DIY Photography where I saw a fellow photographer by the name of Joe Edelman actually set up a bunch of fluorescent lights on rails and tripods to have a pretty effective and slick home studio.
- QuickTip#2 – The Hairwindmachine Hey guys! After meeting with Udi from DIYPhotography.net I got so inspired to do videos that I built myself a home studio within three days of arriving back in Montreal. For those of you who haven’t seen the first quicktip check out my powerbar travel tip 🙂 Oh and another tip, reflectors cost so much […]